apam polka dot second trial

Hi guys 
This will be my second trial of cooking APAM

While am browsing I find out people are crazy doing
APAM polka dot
So let’s do it


To be honest this is not my recipe…. I copy them from bunch of blog out there some of them using cup measurement and some use gram – so I combine it for u


In this project is use cup because I don’t have weighing machine lol


So this is what I need…
3 eggs Grade A (from the fridge)  -- I think I use normal or Grade B
2 cups flour (280 grams)
2 tea spoon baking powder
* flour and baking powder sifted together
1 and half cup refined sugar (220g)
1 cup fresh milk (250ml)
I tea spoon essence vanilla
Most of the recipe will mention ovalette I don’t have any – never hear about it so just drop the substance and see what will happen


Dye – in this project I use 4 colours blue, green, pink and yellow

Use maximum speed – that what all of them said…whisk the eggs and sugar until fluffy
Mixture will be thick, creamy white & fluffy, according to one of the blog about 5-6minutes (good time frame for armature like me)
Then lower down the speed, start adding  flour + baking powder,  alternately with milk
Time frame for this process is about 10-12minutes
Meantime, boil water steamer.
You can place “daun pandan” in steamer, for better  smell --- i don't maybe next time 





 


Divide dough into several part, drops your dye 

in this project I use 4 colours blue, green, pink and yellow












most of them use piping bag! I don’t have any so I just use spoon
so place them into the paper cup than ready to steam







Steamer when the water already boiling, simplifying fire & steam for 15 minutes
tips
dont use big fire --
APAM will crack , it will look like volcano erupted
use cotton fabric or kitchen towel to cover your steamer cover, so that the water will not drop into your
APAM




Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

80's baby _ bola ketip

salam maal hijrah 1435H

aku masih di sini